Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], December 30: Global Visa Center World (GVCW) has announced that Indian citizens and residents of India can now enter Greece following the Covid-19 testing protocol as a precautionary measure against the pandemic.
Expressing their joy on the re-opening of Greece to tourists from India after approximately 21 months, Du Digital Global and GVCW, which jointly operate the Visa Application Centres in India, Nepal and Sri Lanka state, “You can now apply for a short stay visa (C- Visa category) at GVCW application centres in Bengaluru, Chennai and Kolkata along with the two which were already open in New Delhi and Mumbai on Mondays and Wednesdays.” The addresses for these are as following:
- Bengaluru Visa Application Centre: Manipal centre south block S 207 and 2nd floor, 47 Dickenson Road, Bengaluru 560042
- Kolkata Visa Application Centre: Acropolis, Unit 6/1, 6th Floor, 1858 Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata 700107
- Chennai Visa Application Centre: Fagun Towers, Third Floor, No 74, EthirajSalai, Egmore, Chennai 600008
- New Delhi Visa Application Centre: Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Concourse Level, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001
- Mumbai Visa Application Centre: 4th Floor, Urmi Axis Building, Behind Famous Studio, Opp. E. Moses Road, Mahalaxmi (West), Mumbai
Additionally, Indian citizens and residents can also submit their visa applications as per the standard procedures outlined on the website: https://in-gr.gvcworld.eu/en
Please visit the following link for the complete protocol of arrivals to & departure from Greece: https://travel.gov.gr/#/
17 Replies to “GVCW announces the re-opening of more Greece Visa Application Centres across India”
Using the increase of Net gambling, gamblers is now able
to remain in their particular homes and instantly
position their bets 24 hours each day, seven days per week.