New Delhi (India), February 3: In business, experience and inspiration are two main pillars that lead to wisdom and success. For decades now, India has been home to some of the brilliant minds and influential leaders who have played a vital role in changing the economic and business landscape in the country. The Indian Alert, a growing digital media platform for news and marketing in association with Digisharks Communications honors the Top 10 CEOs of the year, who define business not through their suits or stocks but through their vision, failures, and courage.
- Dr. Sukanta Kumar Jena – CEO of Inovaantage : Dr. Sukanta Kumar Jena, CEO of Inovaantage , who is passionate about delivering unmatched values to the customers in the form of tailor made, tech powered, and pioneering solutions, Inovaantage specializes in verticals including electricity, telecom, transportation, and logistics.
Dr. Sukanta is a forward-looking visionary leader who is always prepared to deal with any crisis. Even a global crisis like the COVID-19 pandemic, which has dampened the spirits of many industrial bigwigs, could not stop him from achieving his goal of global business expansion.
Dr. Sukanta believes in leading by example and promotes an action-oriented leadership culture. He is motivated by a strong sense of urgency, concentrating on the task at hand and ensuring its timely completion.
- Dr. Sridhar Peddireddy – CEO of Renova Hospitals : Dr. Sridhar Peddireddy, a full-time Healthcare Administrator with a Master’s Degree in Hospital Management and a Doctorate in Healthcare, has built brands like IACI&RC and Omega Hospitals to tremendous heights over the course of his 22-year career. Dr. Sridhar has become an entrepreneur, establishing two companies: Renova Hospitals and Ziva Fertility Center. Besides that, Dr. Sridhar is a philanthropist who founded the Sri Dharani Foundation, an NGO that helps poor people in the fields of health, education, and the environment.
- Dr. Karan Goel – CEO of KevaKaipo Industries : A multi-faceted personality, Dr. Karan Goel, CEO of KevaKaipo Industries is a connoisseur who has been conferred with numerous accolades and recognitions. With no exposure and without any family background, Dr. Goel started his maiden business venture from a small office with just 5 products in hand and operating with a team force of just 10. Having faced acute losses at the initial step, this rising star knew no boundaries and the dominant position of Kevakaipo Industries at present is a clear picture of the hardships that this iron man faced and built up a massive empire. Today KevaKaipo Industries is positioned as one of the most trusted brand name & a conglomerate in the Healthcare & FMCG sector in India with a product range of more than 600 in different segments catering to the needs of all age groups. Not only this, but the company is eyeing to expand the range with 1000 additions along with a diversified plan.
- Rania Lampou – CEO of Greek Astronomy and Space Company (Annex Salamis) : Rania Lampou is the CEO of the Greek Astronomy and Space Company (Annex Salamis). She is also aGlobal Educator, STEM instructor, ICT teacher trainer, neuroeducation researcher, international keynote speaker, author of scientific books for kids and global peace ambassador in Greece. Furthermore, she is the founder and international coordinator of many innovative STEM international projects that focus on the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals described in the 2030 Agenda and she has been awarded many international prizes (over 130) for her projects.
- Abhishek Gupta – CEO of Altos Enterprises Ltd : An adept personality, who has a long-term vision for the Indian Direct Selling Industry, Abhishek Gupta is clearly the next youthful business leader of our generation.
During Covid-19 Pandemic, he demonstrates inspirational leadership towards the Direct Sellers & encourages them participate in community programmes.
Under his dynamic leadership, Altos Enterprises has been remodelled, and business processes have been modernised to meet the demands of the country’s fast changing consumer demographic profile.With great ambitions to make India a prosperous nation, Mr. Abhishek Gupta has set a goal of making India, one of the top five direct selling markets in the world.
- Dr. Huz – CEO of Wockhardt Foundation : Dr. Huz (Huzaifa Khorakiwala) is the CEO of Wockhardt Foundation that works across health, education and sanitation programmes making a difference in the lives of millions of people. He is also the Executive Director of Wockhardt Limited and is part of the promoter family of the Wockhardt Group which is a leading pharmaceutical and healthcare group in India. He has been recognised as a great humanitarian, who has received several prestigious awards and 13 Honorary Doctorates in his career spanning more than 25 years.
- Sanjay Mandavia – CEO of FLY Big India Pvt. Ltd : Sanjay Mandavia, a risk-taking business leader with over two decades of experience as a pilot and entrepreneur, is always one step ahead of his peers in spotting business possibilities that can add incremental value to society.
His participation in a bid to buy Jet Airways demonstrated his leadership commitment in reviving one of the world’s most valued airlines.
With the launch of FlyBig in January 2021, it is apparent that he has great aspirations for the Indian aviation industry, and the country clearly needs experts and luminaries like him who can create innovative business models that benefit the entire economy.
- Sumeet Soni Founder – CEO of Zapbuild : Sumeet Soni leads one of the most prolific and esteemed IT conglomerates in India, having its base in the US and Singapore as well.
As the CEO of Zapbuild and the originator of practically countless innovations, Soni has been spearheading his team to success in numerous product development projects, mobile and web applications, business development initiatives, strategic planning, digital marketing, and much more.
The lessons learned in his early professional life when he served in many key leadership positions has shaped his visionary and compassionate persona.
Coming from a humble family, Sumeet holds his head high building a digital transformation conglomerate as a bootstrap venture. His mighty aspirations include global brand equity for Zapbuild, which already has multiple global clients.
His team basks in the glory of his inspiring and joyful leadership.
- Dr. Shweta Singh Founder – CEO of Ennoble IP & SheReal : Dr. Shweta Singh, is a first-generation serial entrepreneur and a true epitome of diligence and poised lady. She is a rich amalgamation and affluence of technology, management and law. Without any business background and over the top challenging society she made it to herself by now. She has her hands-on field of Intellectual Property Rights, Business Ecosystem. While enlarging her parent company Ennoble IP, she has also established her NPO Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Foundation (WIEF) which dedicatedly working upon women-led start-ups and small businesses. She has also been blessed by our honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji for her continuous work towards women’s empowerment and upliftment. She is also creating a Blockchain platform SheReal for women and has also established her research firm Council of Industrial Innovation and Research (CIIR).
In her promising career, she has been honored with many prestigious awards such as Felicitated by Ministry of Finance in India for excellence in women entrepreneurship, Recipient of Times 40 under 40 and many more.
- Mayur Nandan – CEO of Ellora Constructions: Mayur Nandan is professional in infrastructure industry, who found his passion in the field at a very young age. Inspired by his father, he pursued his studies in Civil engineering and started his own venture Ellora Constructions in 2016. Gradually he expanded his vision and founded Ellora Agro, Ellora Automotive, ELR Enterprises, and Ellora Foundation under the group. Awarded as the “Most Trusted Construction company in Maharashtra” in 2021, Ellora Constructions has been delivering quality projects and established itself as a well-known stalwart in the infrastructure industry.
SOURCE LINK : THE INDIAN ALERT
15 Replies to “Top 10 CEOs of The Year 2021-22 By The Indian Alert”
Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve
worked hard on. Any tips?
I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and interesting, and without
a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is
something that not enough people are speaking intelligently
about. I’m very happy that I found this during my search for something regarding this.
Nice weblog here! Also your website loads up very
fast! What host are you using? Can I am getting your associate link in your host?
I desire my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol
Normally I do not learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that
this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me.
Thank you, very nice article.
Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.
I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back
down the road. Cheers
This is very fascinating, You are an excessively professional blogger.
I have joined your feed and look ahead to in quest of more of your magnificent
post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks
I just couldn’t leave your website prior to suggesting that I
extremely loved the usual information a person provide on your
visitors? Is going to be back incessantly in order to check
out new posts
Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having
a tough time locating it but, I’d like to send you an email.
I’ve got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand
We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme
in our community. Your web site offered us with helpful info to work on. You have done an impressive task and our entire neighborhood will be thankful to you.
Greetings! Quick question that’s totally off topic.
Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone4.
I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this
issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Many thanks!
After I originally commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments
are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I recieve four emails with the same comment.
Is there a way you are able to remove me from that service?
I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site.
It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it
much more pleasant for me to come here and visit
more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
If some one wishes to be updated with most recent technologies afterward
he must be go to see this website and be up to date daily.
Hey there! I simply would like to offer you a big thumbs up
for the excellent information you have here on this post.
I am coming back to your website for more soon.
My page tracfone